Have you ever been at a loss for words?
In a world that is bursting at the seams with them ?
Do you need some of those kind words today?
Words that carry healing?
Help? Hope ?
When talking to a friend going through great loss.
When dreams seem impossible.
When seeing so many horrors on the endless cycle of news reporting.
When justice seems the exception and violence seems the rule.
When God seems so very far.
And your soul knows better.
In my own life there are just some times like this.
I’m not proud of myself. But it’s true.
Maybe it is for you too.
So here’s all I’ve got….
Seems so small and insignificant, but THANK YOU !!
Truly and sincerely.
I’m so grateful for all of you who share your beautiful, encouraging words when you have them… they are like honeycomb and a balm to the souls who are lonely, tired, scared, scarred, and burdened.
And you share your
songs, stories, Scriptures, tears, laughs, and pictures…
Taking the time to encourage people with your words
Words (but not mine) for Wednesday~
* Reason to Sing
* Laughter is a gift to share …. Lost in Suburbia Stories
* Sara…a beautiful, brave, and honest young woman, her Lord, and her story as it unfolds
* Tina… someone I do not know at all but feel such a kindred Spirit with… so real just about every day.
* Poured Out … someone I do know. And love. And am encouraged by often.
* Spirit Radio…. Listen live online