As much as I love the cozy days of winter, I’m kind of ready for
a new season.
Ready for all the browns to be replaced with greens,
for flowers to bloom,
and the breezes to be warm.
Bring on the spring!
There’s just something about the change of seasons that always energizes me….and err….it seems to have been genetic.
My kids tend to get that same “energy”.
Spring Fever !
So, this week’s Friday Favorites are some fun Spring Science Activities
to change things up a bit and get the spring fever wiggles out. 🙂
* ‘Egg’cellent Ideas*
* Dancing with the Daffodils & Other Flower Power Ideas *
– Daffodil Disection (& other lovely related ideas) from Mama Scout
*I really love this mama’s reminder that real learning is the goal!
– Seed Sprouting Activity from Housing A Forest
– The Magic School Bus Gets Planted!
– Flower Pigment Experiment from Coffee Cups and Crayons
* Butterflies, Birds, and Bugs *
“And then my heart with pleasure fills,
and dances with the daffodils. ”
– William Wordsworth